viernes, 22 de junio de 2012

Illustration - The Vitruvian Man: Evolution


This is what I called Nostalgia. I've been drawing since i was like four years old: all my life has been around art, but at the age of 16, I decided to get into the digital illustration world. I started using programs as Macromedia Fireworks and PS, and I created some little works. You will see a remake of one of those little works, created in 2007: My own interpretation of the Vitruvian Man, created by Leonardo Davinci circa 1487. The artwork consists in one square version and a poster:


























































I took the concept based on animal freedom speech and the multiple postmodern meanings of the Human being. The result: A merge of Human and Animal.

This is the 2007 version I made back then.



Details and process:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario